Jaguar Skills & His Amazing Friends Tour with Decibel, Enthus, Dirtee Skankin, RSquared
Friday 26th April,
@ The Winter Gardens, Margate
After much anticipation, we are pleased to bring you Radio 1′s very own masked Ninja, JAGUAR SKILLS!
That’s right, on FRIDAY 26th APRIL JAGUAR SKILLS will be coming to one of the largest venues in the South East, THE WINTER GARDENS IN MARGATE as part of his Jaguar Skills & His Amazing Friends Tour! This is a TICKET ONLY event so be sure to get yours in early! Doors open 9pm-2am, and as per Corrupted tradition we have an outstanding line up to take you through the night! An eye tingling light and laser show coupled with precise production will have you weak at the knees! DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS!!
Jaguar Skills first burst onto the scene with his extraordinary DJ skills and unique ability to produce awe-inspiring mixtapes. Such originality and skill, both inside and outside the DJ booth, did not go unnoticed and it wasn’t long before the world-famous BBC Radio 1 snapped up Jaguar Skills for a quarterly ‘In New DJs we Trust’ slot. He was given free reign to deliver his high octane mixes that involved an aural assault of every tempo imaginable, from House to Dubstep through to Drum & Bass with everything inbetween.
Between 2009 and 2011, as news spread of the Radio 1 mixologist’s immense skills, and with numerous sold-out UK tours under his belt, Jaguar Skills was further propelled into the global spotlight, playing at a numerous prestigious clubs and festivals both in the UK (Fabric, Glastonbury, Bestival) and Worldwide (Amnesia Ibiza, Air Tokyo, Global Gathering Russia, Nocturnal Festival USA).
With spectacular sold-out UK and US tours already completed, 2012/13 are shaping up to be mammoth years for Radio 1’s masked Ninja. In the pipe-line is his second compilation this time for the mighty Ministry of Sound. This is coupled with another busy summer of touring the world’s biggest and best festivals such as Wireless, Lovebox and Creamfields. Notably Jaguar Skills headlined Reading and Leeds dance stages last summer and is also continued his long-standing relationship with Bestival…Rob da Bank invited the original ninja back for an unprecedented take-over of the Bollywood tent, where Jag had free reign to curate the line-up.
Supporting Jaguar Skills will be one of the UKs rising stars, Decibel. Decibel has been growing in popularity over the last few months and 2013 is already looking promising for this young producer. With high profile radio play from Radio 1’s Annie Mac and Mistajam, as well as remixes for Tempa T and Ayah Marar, Decibel has already built himself a good starting point to become this country’s first big name in the trap scene.
The next 3 acts are no strangers to a Corrupted line up, and there’s a reason why…
Enthus: Encapsulating everything meant by the term ‘Electronic Dance Music’, Joss AKA Enthus has a natural ability to seamlessly string together a set packed with energy across the genres, from DnB, to Dubstep, to Electro, to House…a frequent name on a Corrupted bill, and come the 26th April you’ll see why!
Dirtee Skankin: Over 30 years of experience is not something that many acts can boast of, but when you see Dirtee Skankin play you’ll understand how they’ve got that experience. Often heard playing the bigroom electro and house similar to the major labels, these guys haven’t failed to get a crowd jumping yet, and they have no intention to start!
Rsquared: Known all over Kent and further afield for his bouncy tech and future garage sounds, this MTV Award winning DJ is incredible to watch! His 4 deck mixing will leave you weak at the knees and while the deep bass of his tracks leaves you on the floor! This guy has rhythm in his veins and music in his heart!
This event is over 18′s only
Orders will be dispatched in the post.
Your booking is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. In the event that your tickets are lost in the post and duplicates are arranged for collection at the Box Office, these will only be given out to the person who placed the booking upon proof of identification and address being provided.
2. Once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned. If an event is cancelled, moved to another date or if details of the event are significantly changed after an order is placed (significant changes being a change of headline act, venue or show time) management may, at their discretion, offer a refund up to the face value of the ticket.
3. It is the responsibility of the customer to inform Corrupted of any change of address, contact phone number or email address, both before and after receipt of the tickets. Please note that our preferred method of contact for customers booking online is by email so care should be taken to provide a current, valid email address. Change of details should be provided to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The right of admission to an event is reserved by the promoter and venue management who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion and may from time to time carry out security searches. No refunds will be made to customers who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of late arrival, being (or appearing to be) under age*, under the influence of alcohol or drugs, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances or making unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings.
5. It is the customer’s responsibility to check that the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue. No refunds will be made to customers who fail to do so.
6. Management reserves the right to refuse entry of and use on the premises of any camera or any form of audio or visual recording equipment.
7. Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed. Management reserve the right to confiscate and destroy any food and drink brought in to the auditorium.
8. Management takes no responsibility for loss of, or damage to, customer’s personal belongings whilst in the venue.